Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Just One Day



Ok ladies and gentleman...Just One Day by Sharla Lovelace is what I would loving refer to as a shnovel. And as such, my review will be short and sweet so as to save the juicy details for your reading pleasure when you decide to pick up this heartwarming book.

Although this book was a quick read at under 100 pages, it definitely packed a wallop. A turbulent 24 hours in the life of 44 year old Andie changed the path her life was headed down. I really enjoyed this book. Several surprises were well executed by the author. I was able to connected with these characters in such a short period of time. Something that often does not happen in books three times the length of this one. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys romance novels. Heart warming! And may I say "Thank you" for writing about a 40-something woman who is young at heart, vibrant, still sexy and not under a shawl in a rocking chair. Geesch what is it nowadays with authors thinking everyone in their 20s is where it is at? It is the 40s baby! Home run Sharla! I'll be checking out your other books soon! To those who will I am sure want to read Just One Day my recommendation... hold onto tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment